Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Header Ads Widget

Ad 728x90

Global success unit 3: Speaking

 Question 1: Use the given words / phrases below to make a conversation between two friends. Make necessary changes and add some words.

Mi: What / your sister / look like?

Maya: She / tall / thin / with / long / black hair.

Mi: What / she / like?

Maya: She / friendly / hard-working. What / about / brother?

Mi: He / caring / patient. He / love / me / a lot.

Answer:

Mi: What does your sister look like?

Maya: She is tall and thin with a long black hair.

Mi: What is she like?

Maya: She is friendly and hard-working. What about your brother?

Mi: He is caring and patient. He loves me a lot.

Question 2: Look at the picture. Describe what the students are doing

Answer:

  • Chau is reading a book
  • Lan and My are chatting
  • Binh is writing in his notebook
  • Phong is dancing
  • Nick is running
  • Nam are writing on the board

Question 3: Describe one of your friends or your family members. Say why he/she is special to you.

Answer:

 I will talking about my sister. She is  tall and thin with a long black hair. She is a thoughtful and considerate person. She is special to me, because with time, she became my best friend. I can rely on her and trust her blindly. We share our interests with each other, career plans, and good or bad experiences. Although younger, sometimes, she says a few things that sound extremely logical and intellectual. She is a constant reminder that I must put my best foot forward for whatever I do. She wants to become an actress and I am leaving no stone unturned in helping her fulfil this dream. 

Đăng nhận xét

0 Nhận xét